Our character, belief system and mindset largely depends on the words that we use on daily basis. We all have some words that inspire us and drive us forward, some words that are very close to our heart. Here is my list of favorite words and phrases. Also, do let me know about yours.
1. Perseverance – This is my most favorite word. It sounds so sweet. I always try to stick with what I have got and persevere with it for a long time. If you give me two options like, easy money with quick work and lot of money after a long work, I will surely pick the option of lot of money after a long work.
When I was doing my post graduation in Ayurveda at the age of 25 – 27 (3 years), at that time, my friends were buying cars, buying homes, getting married and I used to feel a bit jealous and anxious. But I knew that perseverance with whatever I am doing right now, doing it perfectly and waiting for right opportunity is the right way forward.
I ran this website for first three years without making any money from it. Only in the fourth year, I have started making some money out of it.
2. Behavior – character – Our regular reaction to things around us, constitutes our behavior and behavior gets ingrained into our mind and body to become character. Kabeera (Ancient Indian saint sings) – All the wealth of the world are hidden inside character.
3. Studious – interest in learning new things. Being a doctor, if I was not eager to learn about how a website works, I would never have started this blog. It is the interest in learning that keeps the mind active and positive. It brings about openness to mind. It makes us feel fresh. It takes away prejudice.
4. “Its never too late to start”. Other day, I saw Hrithik Roshan (famous Indian actor) posted a pic with his mother. She has lost 20 kilograms at the age of 60.
Its never ever too late to take a fresh start, be it your career or your health or your life goals or whatever it is. Never think it is too late. Do not give up. You always have time. Just find it and work it out. You are here to win. Have trust!
5. Move on! Get on with life. I see many people get struck up with a sad moment and neglect a long line of happy moments that are waiting to happen. They suck up their energy and also of people around them. Whenever I am stuck with something, get-on-with-life is what I remember.
So, what are your favorite words? What inspires you? What keeps you positive, ahead of others and at the direction of your goals? Which words bring awesomeness to your life? Share with me in the comments below.