Table of Contents
Easy Ayurveda Home Remedies
- Ayurvedic principles behind preparation of herbal decoctions, infusions, herbal hair oils, syrups etc.
- Formulas and proportions of herbs, water, oil, ghee etc. to be followed in these preparations.
- Examples of remedies for each dosage forms.
- Household ingredients such as ghee, honey, garlic, turmeric.
- Spices such as ginger, cumin, black pepper and clove.
- Pulses like black gram, green gram, horse gram.
- Dairy products such as butter, ghee and yoghurt.
- Dry fruits and nuts such as walnuts, dates, almonds and raisins.
- Fruits such as pineapple, custard apple, banana and mango.
- Remedies from ancient Ayurveda textbooks – Charaka Samhita, Sushruta Samhita, Ashtanga Hrudayam etc.
- Explanation of how exactly the remedies are useful, in which particular symptoms, in which stage of disease?
- Folklore, tribal remedies from communities such as Soliga, Guni etc.
Living Easy With Ayurveda
The book has
224 chapters and 732 pages.
Healthy Lifestyle, Basics of Tridosha
Massage, Panchakarma And Related Procedures
Mental And Physical Exercise
Health Advice Based On Season
Diet Advice, Fasting Tips
Tastes and Their Qualities
Abstinence, Sexual Health
Sleep and Related Aspects
Dairy Products and More
Spices, Oils And More
Introduction To Ayurvedic Medicines
Mental And Spiritual Health
Special Aspects Of Ayurveda
Tridosha Made Easy
- The basic understanding of Tridosha in an easy language
- Functions, types, qualities and places of Tridosha
- Tridosha’s role in the functioning of the immune system, endocrine system, etc.
- Tridosha’s role in maintaining health and causing disease
- Tridosha Prakriti – body type
- Diseases and symptoms caused by Tridosha imbalance
- Diet and lifestyle to balance Doshas
- Healthy daily regimen and relationship with Vata, Pitta and Kapha
- Association of Doshas with Ama
- Concept of Avarana and Gata Vata and their easy understanding
- 5 Free Video classes: Send your purchase receipt to [email protected] and get 5 Ayurveda video classes for free
It is a book of 200 pages, containing commonly asked Ayurvedic questions and their answers.