- All of our authors are authentic, qualified and LEGAL Ayurveda doctors.
The word Ayurveda doctor is a legal form of expression in India, to which our authors belong.
All of our authors have legal licenses to teach, practice and write articles on Ayurveda, health and lifestyle.
BAMS – Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery – the legal Ayurvedic doctor course – 5.5 years long in India.
MD (Ayu) – 3 years post graduation study in Ayurveda. This is done after the BAMS graduation.
PhD – 3 + years of Doctorate of Philosophy program, done on top of BAMS and MD (Ayu).
- Our team of authors –
Dr MS Krishnamurthy BAMS MD(Ayu), PHD – Professor in an Ayurveda college, Head of the department – with more than 20 years of experience in Ayurveda – both in clinics and Ayurveda academics. Has published more than 10 Ayurveda books thus far.Dr Prashanth BK, BAMS, MD (Ayu), PhD.
Dr Prashanth is the principal of Prasanna College Of Ayurveda, Belthangady, Karnataka.
He is more than 15 years experienced in Ayurveda academics and clinical practice.
He has a rich experience as clinician, treating different diseases related to joints of the body, respiratory system, geriatrics and skin diseases. He serves the society with his clinical practice.
Dr Raghuram YS BAMS, MD (Ayu)
A professor and a clinician with more than 20 years of Ayurveda practice.
Dr Renita D’Souza BAMS – A qualified and legal Ayurveda doctor.
Dr Rangaprasad Bhat BAMS – A qualified and legal Ayurveda doctor
- All the suggestions in the articles given by Dr JV Hebbar or other authors of this website are only for the purpose of information. Please contact your healthcare expert to double-check if the advises are suitable for you to follow, before adopting them.
- All the content of this Ayurveda blog site are author’s own opinion and it is for information only. It is not meant to replace medical advice. It is not meant to prevent, treat or cure any disease. It is best advised to consult health specialists or the author directly before taking up to any herbal product. Author does not bear any responsibility regarding the authenticity or the truthfulness of the content or his opinions and suggestions. It is upon the visitors own risk & discretion to read and interpret the articles, or to get the advice from the author regarding any topic.
- In some countries, the herbal products are not intended to prevent diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Many of the herbal products that are explained in this blog have no clinical documentation, The herbs, their combination and ayurvedic formulations are described based on rich and thousands of years old Traditional Ayurvedic classical texts and authors own experience.
- No part of the content can be copied or altered or used by any possible means by anyone, without the prior permission of the author.
- The views expressed in the comments are those of the readers do not necessarily reflect the views of the author. The health / disease suggestions, if any, given in the comment section is only for the purpose of education. Please consult your doctor for any health / disease issues.
Email / skype consultations:
Dr Hebbar / Dr Raghuram / Dr Krishnamurthy / Dr Prashanth / Dr Ankur’s advice by email or skype is just a guide regarding your health or disease condition. Do not follow them blindly. Always check with a doctor directly before following any of their advices.
Email / skype consultation has many disadvantages and is inferior when compared to a direct doctor’s consultation.
We strongly suggest to verify my advice with your doctor before starting with my advice. I am not responsible for any untoward health incident that may occur by following my advice.
If you have any doubts with my advice, please get them clarified with me, before starting to follow the advice. ‘
Our health advice are just suggestions and are not a doctor’s prescription. The statements that I make are not approved by FDA. They are not substitutes for direct consultation with your doctor.
The disclosure that follows is our attempt to fully comply with the FTCs policy that demands we be transparent about any and all affiliate relations we may have on this website. In plain English you, the visitor or customer, should assume that any and all links on this site are affiliate links. If you click on these links and go visit the resulting site, a cookie will be set in your web browser that will cause us to receive a commission IF you view or purchase a product on the other end. This is a legitimate way to monetize and pay for the operation of web sites and we gladly reveal our affiliate relationships to you.
In addition we fully disclose that hyperlinks on this site are in most cases shortened, and in some cases cloaked to hide long ugly links for functionality and tracking purposes. We have nothing to hide and we are proud of our relationship with the fine vendors, products and services found on this site. Link tracking, shortening and cloaking is a very common practice on all types of web sites.
Further, we do not receive physical products or cash directly in exchange for any reviews or posts you find on this site. No one has paid us to do reviews or posts. We have to tell you that it is possible that our reviews and posts are influenced by our affiliate relationships and may create a conflict of interest. We do not believe a conflict of interest exists, but you, the visitor or customer, must decide by considering the affiliate relationships and link techniques we have described. Obviously we would like you to buy the service or products we write about and we are influenced by that fact. We avoid conflict by only reviewing or posting about products and services we trust. We strive to always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on topics or products we write about and promote.
Other vendors may also pay to place advertising on our sites in the form of banners, widgets, and hyperlinks. These are paid advertisements and while we do our best to only allow quality products and services to be advertised on our site, we are not responsible for claims or testimonials made on paid advertising links.
The following represents a more legally worded document but basically states the same information presented in the English Translation above.
Compensation & Affiliate Disclaimer policy, valid from 13 January 2010 on.
As directed by the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION, (see 16 CFR Part 255) Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising, the purpose of this policy is to establish any compensatory affiliation between the site owner and affiliate networks Amazon, Clickbank, Commission Junction, Google, Share-A-Sale and any individual vendors they represent and that the site owner has established an affiliate relationship.
This website is a operated and maintained by Dr JV Hebbar. For questions about this website, please contact [email protected]
This website may at times accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of affiliate compensation.
The compensation received may or may not influence the advertising content, topics or posts made on this site. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Not all content is written or presented for the sole purpose of receiving affiliate income.
The owner(s) of this website is compensated through various affiliate programs and some content presents opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this website may receive affiliate compensation for reviews or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely the websites own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This website does contain some content which may or may not present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be immediately identified due to the nature of posting methods. When possible every attempt will be made to identify advertising from general non-advertising content.
Last updated October 22, 2017