Our body and our mind are well equipped to fight any kind of infection, to a considerable extent. Physically, the body can overcome many of the viral infections, common aches & pains, mild infections and headaches on its own. Similarly, Depression can be overcome naturally in many circumstances. It is a crucial decision whether to consult a doctor or not for this condition. Here are a few depressive symptoms in a person where there is no need to consult a doctor.
1. Mingles with friends and family members – One of the signs of high depression is not interacting with anybody. If he is interacting well with people, it reflects the positive mind-set and most likely he will overcome depression by himself.
2. No suicidal thoughts – If you are able to find out that the person has a positive attitude towards life and future, then there are chances that his state of depression will go away because of his high spirits.
3. Smiles freely – A depressed person, smiling freely indicates recovery.
4. Normal interest in activities and work.
5. Eats healthy.
6. Talks positively.
7. Takes necessary steps to overcome the problem at hand, rather than being sober about his condition.
8. Encourages other people to be strong and positive during bad times.
So, these are a few signs suggestive of recovery from depression.
Click here to know about – when to seek medical help during depression.