If you ever want to do post graduation in Ayurveda, it is best to do it through PG Entrance test. Here are a few important steps in your preparation.
1. Start reading very early:
There are some Ayurveda colleges, which encourages studying for PG entrance from the very beginning of internship.
2. Collect as many previous year question papers as well and be ready with it.
Here is a good list of previous question papers – http://ayurvedpg.com/previous.html
2. Join some PG entrance coaching class, if it happens in your place.Here is a good list
PG entrance coaching center in Koramangala, Bangalore: more details here –
More center information here –
3. Make a small group of 2 – 3 friends and study together, especially Samhitas.
4. Read all the three Samhitas word by word entirely.
5. While reading Samhitas, think of which of those aspects may come as multiple choice questions and write them.
6. Mug up all botanical names, 3 – 4 paryayas of all herbs with family names.
7. Mug up all shodhana and marana process and chemical names of Rasashastra dravyas.
8. Try to write at least one mock entrance paper every week, with a timer. This makes you more ready for the exams.
9. Here is the list of useful books for PG entrance preparation:
Prasna Vikalpa – available in amazon here (aff) http://amzn.to/2u9qGWr
Some more book suggestions here –