This is a guest post by Mr Steven Frank.
Stress is said to be the physical or mental pressure that is exerted on one’s mind and body owing to the situations that the person encounters and this can be attributed to the modern lifestyle and the hassles that one faces in the current state of affairs. Following are some of the important stress symptoms. Some of the grounds on which stress happens are financial problems, apprehension at work, strain in relationships, pessimistic approach and insolence.
- The primary symptom by which you can recognize that you are under stress is the lack of concentration that makes all tasks hugely difficult. There is an internal fear of events and there is always a negative feeling which makes things more difficult. You can also notice that your memory power has weakened.
- Another cognitive stress symptom is that there is always a thought of committing suicide and death. While some of them actually commit suicide, some get ready to.
- The emotional symptoms include grimness, short temper, constant irritability, confining self to loneliness and excessive depression.
- As for the physical symptoms, there can be nausea, pains, diarrhoea, speedy heart beat, chest pain and frequent cold, breathing trouble, sleeplessness and fluctuation in one’s loss. There is also high blood pressure, back ache and a decreased immunity.
Natural Stress Relief Tips
Nothing provides natural stress relief as the natural measures. There may be a number of stress relief games medications that scientists have developed but not without side effects. Here are some of the natural measures that provide stress relief.
- There are several herbs that nature has provided us that help in easing the stress. Examples of such herbs are valerian roots, ashwagandha or Withania somnifera, chamomile, lavender, passion-flower and Siberian ginseng. But one must be careful enough while taking in the herbs as they are not supposed to be consumed by persons with ailments.
- Meditation works perfectly for relieving stress and clearing the mind off all your worries. It also improves the heart rate and creates calmness within the mind.
- Make sure you work out regularly as it is another best stress buster. It frees you of all the negative thoughts and gives freshness anew. This is because the blood flow of the body increases and activates the brain cells. Walking and jogging daily is a must.
- Some food items that can help in coping with stress are blue berries, almonds and asparagus. These items, besides being good stress busters, are also good anti oxidants.
The author of the above article has a vast knowledge in depression and stress management and has also written many other articles on various stress symptoms and stress relief measures.