Dr.M.S. Krishnamurthy MD (Ayu), PhD
Professor and HOD, Consultant physician
Post Graduate Dept of Rasashastra and Bhaishajya kalpana,
Alvas Ayurveda medical college and Hospital,
Vidyagiri Moodbidri-574 227
E-mail: [email protected]
Click below to consult Dr MS Krishnamurthy by email.
Fee: Rs 350 / 8 USD for three email conversations.
Because of busy schedule, email replies may take as long as 3 – 4 days.
Pay fee from within India:
Using ATM card, net banking (except ICICI), cash card, mobile payments, wallet, UPI click below (everything except credit card, from within India)
From within India, to pay using credit card, net banking (including ICICI) or atm card, click below.
Click below to send fee from outside India using paypal or credit card:
Email consultation / skype consultation has many disadvantages and is inferior when compared to a direct doctor’s consultation.
I strongly suggest to verify my advice with your doctor before starting with my advice. I am not responsible for any untoward health incident that may occur by following my advice.
If you have any doubts with my advice, please get them clarified with me, before starting to follow the advice. ‘
My health advice are just suggestions and are not a doctor’s prescription. The statements that I make are not approved by FDA. They are not substitutes for direct consultation with your doctor.
Read more here – https://www.easyayurveda.com/2013/02/10/a-few-notes-about-my-email-consultation-service/
Engaged in Ayurvedic medical service and treatment since 17 years.
Skin diseases, GIT disorders, Psychosomatic disorders, Arthritis, Asthama and allergic disorders, Male infertility and Neuro-muscular disorders are my special areas of concern.
Professional Experience & Achievements:
- Worked as Dean (PG Studies),AAMC, Moodbidri from 01-05-2014 till 30-6-2015.
- PG and Ph D guide (RGUHS,Bangalore),Ph D Examiner, Ph D Registration committee member(RGUHS,Bangalore) since February, 2010.
- With the professional experience of 17 years in the field of Ayurveda, including 14years of teaching experience, presently as being Professor and HOD and Physician in the department of Rasa Shastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana in Alvas Ayurveda college & hospital, Moodbidri.
- Guiding PG scholars of Rasashastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana since 2010 and teaching Research methodology ,Rasashastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana since 2005 (Guided 27 PG Scholars).
- During PG studies the scholar had been a Clinical Registrar for 2 years in the Department of Rasa Shastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana in IPGT&RA, Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar.
- Conferred with a National award Bharatiya Vijnyana Parishad Puraskar (Delhi) in the year 2005 for the academic research achievement in the field of Ayurveda with due consideration of research work on A critical analysis of Folk medical Practices prevalent in South Kanara District of Karnataka (2002-2005)
- Secured 2nd rank in Under graduation from Kuvempu University in the year 1997-98.
- Secured 1st Position in Post graduation in the department of Rasa Shastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana, IPGT&RA, GAU, Jamnagar in the year 2002.
- Founder Secretary of Srimuliya Rajatadri Ayurveda Seva Trust (R) Alike 2002.
- Assisted in the documentation work (CD) related with Ayurvedic Herbomineral Perparations at IPGT&RA, Jamnagar 2000-01.
- Technical Advisor and Formulation Designer for Alva Pharmacy Mijar, a GMP and SKAL International Organic certified pharmacy of Karnataka, since January 2004 till June 2012.
Research Assistant in ARMARC (Aroor Ravi Memorial Ayurvedic Research Centre Koppa, Chikmagalur, Karnataka-577126). Duration: 1997 June 1998 July
Reviewer for indexed journals Ancient Science of Life, Prajnanam, IJAM, IJPR and AYU International quarterly journal. (Reviewed more than 95 articles so far)
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bangalore
Duration: From 2002 till Date
Job Titles and Responsibilities held: Internal Examiner, External Examiner, Squad Chief, Observer, UG and PG Question paper Setter and Scrutinizer, UG and PG Examiner, Ph D Guide, Ph D Examiner and Ph D Registration committee member.
Research Project Undertaken
- MD THESIS WORK Pharmaco-chemical study of Takrarishta and its SOP standardization Under the Guidance of Prof. L.K. Dwivedi, HOD, Dpt. Of RS&BK, NIA Jaipur (2008).
- PhD THESIS WORK – A comparative Pharmaco-chemical study of 1, 7 and 50 Avartita Ksheerabala Taila prepared by Atibala (Abutilon indicum Linn.) and their clinical efficacy in the management of Sandhigata Vata Under the Guidance of Prof. D. Pandey, Prof. Khulawant Singh, Dr. Subrata De, Dr Biswajyothi Patgiri (2002).
- A Dissertation prepared in assistance with Armarc Koppa A critical analysis of Folkmedical Practices prevalent in South Kanara District of Karnataka (2000)
Paper Presentation in different National and International Seminars:
- Non evaluative comparison of Ayurveda with other system of Medicines&
- A critical analysis of Folk medical Practices prevalent in South Kanara District of Karnataka Third Congress in Traditional Science and Technology of India October 1998, Varanasi.
- Participation Conference on Astanga Ayurveda April 1999, Moodbidri
- Effect of Rasayana Therapy in the Management of AIDS National Seminar on Ayurvedic management of AIDS and Cancer, July 1999, IPGT&RA, Jamnagar
- Participation International Seminar on Ayurveda and other Traditional medicines, January 2000, IPGT&RA, Jamnagar.
- Participation National Workshop on Internationally acceptable standards for Ayurvedic Formulations, July 2000, IPGT&RA, Jamnagar
- Safe and Effective Formulations in combating the degenerative joint disorders Third international Seminar on Ayurveda, January 2001, GAU, Jamnagar.
- Role of Kajjali in enhancing the effect of herbal formulations 1st National Conference on Parada and Gandhaka, Pune District Educational Associates, March 2001, Pune.
- Participation National Seminar on Ayurvedic approach to mental health, July 2001, IPGT&RA, Jamnagar.
- Different dosage forms of single drugs in obtaining multiple effects Third international conference on Ayurveda and Workshop, February 2002, GAU, Jamnagar.
- Participation Swadeshi Arogya Mela Exhibition of Modern and Traditional Indian Medicine, February 2002, New Delhi.
- Participation National Seminar on Rasa Shastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana, ALNRMAMC, Koppa, April 2005.
- Participation Workshop on Dravyaguna Vijnyana, AAMC, Moodbidri, July 2005
- Participation Global Summit on Ayurveda and Expo 05, December 2005, Trissur, Kerala
- Participation Kaumara 2006, National Seminar on Kaumarabhritya, SDMCA, Hassan, January 2006.
- Participation Chamara 2006, State Level seminar on Rasa Shastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana, February 2006, DGM Ayurvedic Medical College, Gadag.
- Guest Speaker Annual Seminar and Cultural Fest The disability a Socio Legal Challenge, February 2006, AEF, Moodbidri.
- Co-Secretary, Scientific Committee Sanjeevini 2006 National Conference on Dravyaguna Vijnyana, Moodbidri, May 2006.
- Grahai Vinishchaya Pros and Cons State Level Ayurvedic Conference on Shareera, November 2006, Bangalore.
- Resource Person Atharva 2006, DGM Ayurvedic Medical College, Gadag, Karnataka, December 2006
- Delegate International Ayurvedic Seminar on prevention of Lifestyle disease, Amala Ayurvedic Hospital and Research Centre, Trissur, August 2007
- Statistics in Ayurveda National Ayurveda Congress, AAMC, Moodbidri, Karnataka, November 2006
- Takra-nector to the mankindNational Ayurveda Congress, AAMC, Moodbidri, Karnataka, November 2006
- Resource person& Quiz Master Alvas Jananjana, National Level Quiz competition on Rasa Shastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana, AAMC, Moodbidri, December 2008
- Resource person and Guest speaker, Samskara National Seminar on Rasashastra and Bhaishajyakalpana at KVG Ayurveda Medical College, Sullia, Karnataka, June 2011.
- Key note address-National seminar on Gemology, Pune, January 14,2014
- Resource person,Training for teachers of Ayurveda,CME sponsored by RAV,New Delhi at GJ Patel Ayurveda Medical college,Anand,November 16,2015
Articles Published in different Newsletters:
More than 75 articles have been published in various Ayurvedic indexed magazines and journals like Ayu, IJPR, IJRP, Aryavaidyan, Amrith, Ayurveda Mahasammelana Patrika, Ayu, Ayurwave, Sachitra Ayurveda, Armarc Newsletter, etc.
- Abhidhana manjari (English translation with notes and appendices)-published from Choukhambha Orientalia,Varanasi
- Madhava chikitsa (English translation with notes and appendices)- published from Choukhambha Orientalia,Varanasi
- Rasa Chandamnshu – (English translation with notes and appendices)-published Published Choukhambha Suarabharati publications,Varanasi
- Dhanvantari Mahatme (Kannada Prose and Poetry)-published
- Basarajeeyam – English translation-published published from Choukhambha Orientalia,Varanasi
- Vaidyasara sangraha – English translation-Published Choukhambha Suarabharati publications,Varanasi
- Mana Paribhasha (Glossary of Measurements)-Published published from Choukhambha Orientalia,Varanasi
- Sahasrayoga -English Translation with appendages-Choukhambha Orientalia,Varanasi-in Press
- Srimuliya Ayurveda Aushadha Sara (Codified text in Kannada Manuscript)-manuscript in press
- Uramardu (Tulu codified text )- manuscript in progress
- Janapada Vaidyakada Jeevanta prayogagalu -Manuscript in Kannada
- Ayurvedic Dosage forms and Clinical Practice -Manuscript in English