Table of Contents
Dr MB Gururaja
Dr MB Gururaja BAMS MD (Ayu) is a professor, Ayurveda and Panchakarma practitioner and a guide to many Ayruveda doctors, including Dr JV Hebbar.
Dr MB Gururaja has more than 21 years of clinical and academic experience.
He practices in Dhavala Pentacare Ayurveda Shivamogga, Karnataka
Mode of consultation –
Direct consultation in Shivamogga – Details here
Video consultation through google meet / zoom
How it works?
Pay the fee below. Set up a video meeting with Dr MB Gururaja
Dr MB Gururaja will send his recommendations in the form of an email, after the video consultation.
If you still have doubts, you can get the doubts clarified by email for one time.
His email id
Fee for video consultation with Dr MB Gururaja BAMS, MD(Ayu)
Rs 2,000 / 50 USD for 30 minutes
To pay from outside India, using paypal or credit card
Click to pay
To pay from within India
Click to pay
- Email consultation / skype consultation has many disadvantages and is inferior when compared to a direct doctor’s consultation.
- I strongly suggest to verify my advice with your doctor before starting with my advice.
- I am not responsible for any untoward health incident that may occur by following my advice.
- If you have any doubts with my advice, please get them clarified with me, before starting to follow the advice. ‘
- Health advice are just suggestions and are not a doctor’s prescription.
- The statements that I make are not approved by US FDA. They are not substitutes for direct consultation with your doctor.
E mail consultation requests are increasing by the day. So, we thought it is better to make a few clarifications before you decide to consult me. Please consider the below points.
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. We never use any of the data given by you, your name, illness, anything related to you, in any of my posts or presentations.
1. Add the email id of the doctor to your contact list – The first thing that you have to do, as soon as you decide to consult any of our doctors, is to add the doctor’s email id to your contact list.
Dr Raghuram – [email protected] (consults by email and skype)
Dr Krishnamurthy – [email protected] (by email)
Dr Prashanth – [email protected] (by email)
Dr Hebbar- [email protected] (by email)
This is because, if our emails go into your spam folder, then you will miss the communications. Many a times, people pay fees. I write asking how I can help them. It goes into the spam box and the communication is lost. Please help avoid that.
2. We are not the best choice for you. It is always advantageous to consult an Ayurvedic doctor directly, in person. There are many aspects of your body, health and disease, that are to be considered before deciding on treatment lines. I can not do all those analysis by emails. Hence direct consultation is always better than consulting me online.
The health suggestions and product advice that I give are just guidelines and do not substitute advice given by a healthcare professional. I make my judgement purely on the data that you provide by email. Please consult your doctor directly before taking up my suggestions. I am not responsible for any untoward health incidents that may arise due to my suggestions. It is up to your risk to consult me, online.
1. My email consultation has many disadvantages and is inferior when compared to a direct doctor’s consultation.
2. I strongly suggest to verify my advice with your doctor before starting off with my advice. I am not responsible for any untoward health incident that may occur by following my advice.
3. If you have any doubts with my advice, please get them clarified with me, before starting to follow the advice. ‘
4. My health advice are just suggestions and are not a doctor’s prescription. The statements that I make are not approved by FDA. They are not substitutes for direct consultation with your doctor.
Read more here – https://www.easyayurveda.com/2013/02/10/a-few-notes-about-my-email-consultation-service/
3. No phone calls please. We are not comfortable to reply about health issues over the phones. I may make mistakes and sometimes it affects my privacy and work module. People near me say, I write better than I speak, which I feel is true.
4. Advantages of email
I really think clearer when I am typing, than I am talking.
Before making a decision, I get ample amount of time to look into severity of disease and also into choice of medicine that I have.
5. Product suggestion:
Based on your place, I usually select those that are available in local medical shop near you. If you do not get it, you can get my help in sending the medicines to your home by courier service. (both within and outside India.)
6. Fees is valid upto ten days for one person.
7. Be careful with proxy – Proxy means, you, asking on behalf of someone else. I write one thing, you understand another thing, and when you communicate, then the actual party may understand it as something completely different.
8. Please take a print out. My advice usually consists of product suggestion, diet and lifestyle advice. To follow all those clearly, please take a print of the email and keep it for reference.