LUMBATON Soft Gel Capsules – Effective Remedy For Back Pain Problems

Lumbaton soft gel capsule is hailed as the lumbar spine specialist. It is widely used in treating back pain related problems like lumbar spondylosis.

Composition
Rubia cordifolia – Manjista
Elettaria cardamomum – Ela
Callicarpa macrophylla – Priyangu
Plectranthus vettiveroides – Valakam
Vetivera zizanioides – Usheeram

Mode of action
Lumbaton halts the degeneration process.
Lumbaton rehabilitates the spinal muscles.
Lumbaton improves the ability of the disc to expand.
Lumbaton restores mobility.

Indications
Lumbago, Sciatica

Dosage
Curative – 2-3 capsules twice or thrice daily before food
Preventive – 2 capsules OD before food

Presentation
90 capsules in a jar.

38 thoughts on “LUMBATON Soft Gel Capsules – Effective Remedy For Back Pain Problems”

1. Please note that Lumbatone soft gel capsule is to reverse the degeneration process of the parts of the joint. and Lumbatone tablet is for pain and inflammation rrelief. Lumbatone tablet can be taken till the pain and inflammation is relieved. soft gel capsule can be taken upto a period of 4 – 6 months

2. degenration of L4-L5 & L5-S1
    diffuse buldge ofL4-L5 disc with theal &nerve root compression.
    left paracentral bulge of L3-L4 disc with nerve root compression. & sastica
    i have taken tretement,i am given lumbatone tablet .will it help me

• Please note that lumbatone tablet is for relieving pain and inflammation. It needs to be taken for a period of one month, and then dose can be reduced. Lumbatone soft gel capsule is to relieve nerve irritation and disc regeneration.
      Taking lumbatone soft gel capsule for a period of 3 -4 months will be further helpful.
      Along with this, Ayurvedic treatment procedures like Kati basti will quicken the healing process.

3. I underwent laminectomy 16 years ago and am now suffering from spondylolisthesis stage I. My doctor has suggested lumbatore soft gel capsules 1 capsule twice a day after food. Will it help me.

4. It would take around 3 – 5 months to rehydrate. MRI should help in appreciating the improvements.

5. My father had hernia operation 10 yrs ago nowadays he has low back pain will lumbastone soft gel capsule be a relieve.

6. Hi Dr. Thanks for the guideline u have given. I am having one issue with my right leg. My toe has high inflammation as well as pain from buttock down the leg. so while walking it pains like hell. Please give some advice. It seem like sciatica nerve problem. I have started with Lumbaton capsuls. what all food i should take for recovery and what all i should avoid. some exercises?

Thanks.

• Diet advice –
      Have more of green leafy vegetables, cabbage, soya food, lady finger, beans, almonds, sesame seeds, flax seed. garlic, basil
      Avoid – excess of peanuts, egg plant, junk foods, aearated drinks and potato.

7. Sir i want permenent solution.so lumbatone only clear this problem or not.any extra another medicine required please suggest me.

8. I have been undergone L5-S1 disc herniation surgery a year ago. i am still facing back pain and right leg numbness. shall I use the Lumbatone capsule? what would be the dosage. I am using sciatlon capsule. shall I use both together?

9. Hi Doctor,

I got a back pain(don’t know lower or something else). I think it is because I lifted some 90KG green grass at a time some 9 months ago. I tried if it gets healed naturally but, it did not. So last week I called my Ayurveda Dr over phone and explained my problem and the cause of it. He suggested me to take 2 Lumbaton capsules before food twice a day and Maha Rasanadi Kashayam 2 or 3 spoons three times before food.
    My Actual problem is I feel pain only if work on something by bending the body like for example working in a farm field, cutting the grass, planting seedlings etc. I hope the Lumbaton and Maga rasanadi kashaym will help me to heal my back pain. Kindly suggest me how long should I take them.

Dhanyavaad.

10. I have L4 , L5, s1, nerve compression in the right side of lower back ,Ayurvedic doctor suggested me lumbatone soft capsules , since the time I have started taking capsules lower back pain is improving but have numbness in right leg, whereas earlier I only had lower back pain and never had a pain in my leg , plz suggest is it right to continue medicine or no???

11. I have mild space reduction in L5 S1, back pain and sciatica. Is it Kottakkal arya ved shala product? Where do I get this capsule?

12. Hi, the medicines look fine. I cannot tell about recovery time period. When the pain reduces, you can wear lumbar belt and join duty

13. Sir my age 31 year I have l5-S1 bulge problem since last 6month I have consulted ayurvedic doctor he suggested me brihatvata chintamani Ras,yogenra Ras capsule I recovered 80 ‘/, my problem but problem returned last one month,my new mri showing l5-S1 but not compression on any elements my doctor suggested same medicine brihatvata chintamani Ras capsule 125 mg, I want to know this medication safe for me and I have also itching problem I took ayurvedic medicine for itching problem so please what I do for my problem

• Hi, it can be taken before food for better absorption. It can be taken after food as well.

14. Sir

I am Raja age 35. Recently I was underwent L4 L5 surgery. Still I am having right foot drop. No bladder sensation. One of my friend suggested me to take Lumbaton soft gel. Please advice me.

15. Dr sir, shall I take lumbatone soft gel capsules and spondylon capsules together for my back pain issues and spondylitis

16. sir, also advise me lumberton capsule is sufficient for relief from sciatica pain othewise use another tablet alongwith lumberton capsule or any oil available for massage

17. My doctor told me to take 2 capsules at 7 am and 7pm before food. How soon can I expect any result? I have slight slipped disk problem